Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Share on Facebook
Jambo! Sanibonani! Karibuni!
Am loving Kenya ... I arrived earlier on this year from Southern Africa. As a creative fashion designer I am inspired by all the natural colours and cultures that make this cosmopolitan place the heartbeat of East Africa!
I have imported most of my material s that I can continue to dress beautiful women; uniquely!.
Am getting ahead of myself. ... introductions – I am Nikiwe; Fashion designer from Southern Africa; I have set up a shop and design studio, workshop near Yaya (address details at the bottom of this letter) and love for you to come & dress beautifully
I have been designing and producing original African outfits for many sophisticated and satisfied clients including Queens of the Royal Swazi family and a host of South African musicians and working professionals. Visit my old blog site http://www.ethnicideaz.blogspot.com/ is transitioning to my new domain – http://www.ethnicideaz.com/ and should be ready with new photos and fashion tips... just give me a minute.

My shop offers you a peaceful 5 minute get-away to peacefully discover
1. Unique custom outfits – tailor - made to measure services
2. Ready to wear African dresses, skirts and tops made from imported ShweShwe material (including Men’s shirts)
3. Imported baby shower gift sets and baby toys
4. And a photo Studio for discreet photography services

Am open 09:30 AM – 06:30 PM every day except Saturdays & Mondays.
Hope to see you soon - Have a great day!

Nikiwe, Fashion Designer, Ethnic Ideaz 0721599633 – nikiwe@ethnicideaz.com

DIRECTIONS;
Off- Argwings Kodhek Road,( Towards YAYA) Road after VCT-Before Studio House, turn left, drive straight down till a white gate.

OPENING SPECIALS!

No comments: